Welcome to teen.forum8.biz
Chào mừng bạn đến với Diễn đàn: teen.forum8.biz.
Bạn hãy đăng kí để hòa mình cùng cộng đồng teen Việt nhé.
Chào mừng bạn đến với Diễn đàn: teen.forum8.biz.
Bạn hãy đăng kí để hòa mình cùng cộng đồng teen Việt nhé.
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Latest imagesLatest images  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  GalleryGallery  
Latest topics
» Trung tâm bóng đá Cộng đồng VietGoal liên tục tuyển sinh
I am beautiful': Precisely how young young lady overcom being hooked on foodstuff along with missing 85lb within 110 days and nights EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 9:54 am by VietGoal

» Tinh Binh Tam Quốc – Đệ Nhất Game Mobile Chiến Thuật
I am beautiful': Precisely how young young lady overcom being hooked on foodstuff along with missing 85lb within 110 days and nights EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:06 am by chuoitaotau

» Xuất Hiện WebMO Nhăm Nhe Thống Trị Làng Game Việt
I am beautiful': Precisely how young young lady overcom being hooked on foodstuff along with missing 85lb within 110 days and nights EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 6:07 am by mannuva

» Phượng Tường đại chiến xuân Giáp Ngọ
I am beautiful': Precisely how young young lady overcom being hooked on foodstuff along with missing 85lb within 110 days and nights EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 7:10 am by chuoitaotau

» Phượng Tường đại chiến xuân Giáp Ngọ
I am beautiful': Precisely how young young lady overcom being hooked on foodstuff along with missing 85lb within 110 days and nights EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:58 am by mannuva

» Thần tình yêu Eros xe duyên game thủ Vệ Thần Online
I am beautiful': Precisely how young young lady overcom being hooked on foodstuff along with missing 85lb within 110 days and nights EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:42 am by mannuva

» Thần tình yêu Eros xe duyên game thủ Vệ Thần Online
I am beautiful': Precisely how young young lady overcom being hooked on foodstuff along with missing 85lb within 110 days and nights EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:46 am by chuoitaotau

» Chiêu mộ danh tướng – khởi xướng “Hợp Phì”
I am beautiful': Precisely how young young lady overcom being hooked on foodstuff along with missing 85lb within 110 days and nights EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 7:20 am by chuoitaotau

» Đặc Sản Thịt Trâu Gác Bếp Món Quà Tuyệt Vời Cho Ngày Tết 2014
I am beautiful': Precisely how young young lady overcom being hooked on foodstuff along with missing 85lb within 110 days and nights EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:50 am by chuoitaotau

Navigation
 Portal
 Diễn Đàn
 Thành viên
 Lý lịch
 Trợ giúp
 Tìm kiếm
Đăng Nhập
Tên truy cập:
Mật khẩu:
Đăng nhập tự động mỗi khi truy cập: 
:: Quên mật khẩu
Top posters
hangve113
I am beautiful': Precisely how young young lady overcom being hooked on foodstuff along with missing 85lb within 110 days and nights Vote_lcapI am beautiful': Precisely how young young lady overcom being hooked on foodstuff along with missing 85lb within 110 days and nights I_voting_barI am beautiful': Precisely how young young lady overcom being hooked on foodstuff along with missing 85lb within 110 days and nights Vote_rcap 
Admin113
I am beautiful': Precisely how young young lady overcom being hooked on foodstuff along with missing 85lb within 110 days and nights Vote_lcapI am beautiful': Precisely how young young lady overcom being hooked on foodstuff along with missing 85lb within 110 days and nights I_voting_barI am beautiful': Precisely how young young lady overcom being hooked on foodstuff along with missing 85lb within 110 days and nights Vote_rcap 
mannuva
KuChuong2
kun.sup3r
thongbao
truong.vn
Mr.Z
beo1113
Kid.Mod
Thống Kê
Hiện có 34 người đang truy cập Diễn Đàn, gồm: 0 Thành viên, 0 Thành viên ẩn danh và 34 Khách viếng thăm :: 1 Bot

Không

Số người truy cập cùng lúc nhiều nhất là 154 người, vào ngày Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:27 pm

I am beautiful': Precisely how young young lady overcom being hooked on foodstuff along with missing 85lb within 110 days and nights

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
lujinyu
Thành viên
Thành viên

Tổng số bài gửi : 2
Tiền $ : 6
Cảm Ơn : 0

I am beautiful': Precisely how young young lady overcom being hooked on foodstuff along with missing 85lb within 110 days and nights Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: I am beautiful': Precisely how young young lady overcom being hooked on foodstuff along with missing 85lb within 110 days and nights   I am beautiful': Precisely how young young lady overcom being hooked on foodstuff along with missing 85lb within 110 days and nights EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:53 am

I favor a lot of, Maddy observed quiescence throughout foodstuff.ugg boots on sale
UGG Amberlee sale
UGG Greenfield boot
UGG Knightsbridge

Battling with substance along with booze craving, having felt a new civilized distraction, aiding your ex for you to defeat your ex based mostly proper grip. Nevertheless while drug treatments along with booze receded via your ex lifestyle, foodstuff needed around.

The most up-to-date legend involving MTV's My spouse and i Had been Extra fat, Maddy, 16, features impressed your ex closest thing friends by simply sacrificing an amazing 85lb throughout 110 days and nights - along with by simply increasing a new much-needed assurance improve in the operation.

Your university student in Fresno Area Higher education, FLORIDA, acessed around 265lbs from the outset in the summertime along with geared for you to renovate your ex life style along with system impression absolutely before commencing your ex brand-new higher education honours study course.

From the outset in the system, readers meet up with a new shattered female - minimal self-esteem along with self-hatred ended up an element of your ex way of life.
Your ex step-mother points out: 'For your ex, foodstuff is a lot like the craving. The girl medicates very little using foodstuff, it's actually a convenience. ha

Your kid can be revealed traveling to drive-though dining establishments, having while jane is certainly not eager along with conveying your ex enjoy involving foodstuff - however the girl is aware of she gets a difficulty.
We've placed our bodyweight along with our wellbeing quite, small in our report on points. Since foodstuff can be our substance. Foodstuff can be our substance along with My spouse and i neglect the idea terribly, ha the girl admits.

Watching your ex depiction, your kid can be appalled by simply your ex impression.

'I loathe me, ha the girl candidly stocks while using camcorders. 'When My spouse and i check out me inside hand mirror this way along with My spouse and i discover our system, My spouse and i loathe precisely what We are and yes it creates us need to only get along with destroy the idea more since it can be similar to regardless of any further. ha

Your ex first weigh-in from the outset in the summertime discovered a new bodyweight involving 265. 2lbs.

The girl will begin a new rigorous strategy involving jogging, going for walks, weight loads, rope operate, boxing along with cardio exercise physical exercises, that will discover your ex with the gymnasium thrice every day.
Your ex diet regime are generally reshaped to focus entirely in straightforward, low-calorie, wholesome along with healthy food, supplying your little one an escape via mozerella along with mayonnaise, your ex previous favourites.

First, it will require your ex around 16 units for you to go walking a new mile. Nevertheless immediately after only a fortnight, your ex bodyweight ended up being into 254lbs.

'I yowl nearly all morning, ha the girl affirms, your ex class of six to eight bros along with mothers and fathers aiding your ex continue to be beneficial during the entire obstacle.

Immediately after 110 days and nights of an firmly manipulated nutritionary prepare, about three day-to-day exercises using your ex fitness instructor along with struggling with a number of uneasy truths, your efforts takes care of to the oldest sister.
Showing your machines in 190lbs, Maddy features missing 85lbs along with appears to be a different person.

'I experience amazing, I am wonderful, I am lovely, ha jane is last but not least capable to declare.

Children bash several weeks after considers tons involving pals aghast because converted, exciting along with lovely brand-new Maddy goes in the bedroom. His or her impulse can be most the girl should recognize.

Your ex prepare now is to remain to focus on your ex brand-new life style. 'It certainly not ends' the girl affirms involving your ex brand-new quest to be balanced.
Về Đầu Trang Go down

I am beautiful': Precisely how young young lady overcom being hooked on foodstuff along with missing 85lb within 110 days and nights
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang